Larry joined the firm in 1988 and became a partner in 1994. He has expertise in financial planning, tax planning and consulting for privately held businesses and their owners. He also has a broad range of experience in working with companies in the automotive, construction, manufacturing, medical, retail and wholesale/distribution industries.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 1988
University of Hartford
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Connecticut
Professional & Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Manufactured Housing Association